Re: Bug or feature: "Pay" button in invoice

Le vendredi 14 octobre 2011 à 13:14 +0200, Julien Allo a écrit :
> When clicking on "Pay invoice", most customers are just using a
> payment
> journal that they reconcile afterwards with the bank (imported
> electronic
> statements) so it is not an issue.

Exactly. Presently OpenERP 6.03 closes the invoice and makes it
impossible to import the invoice in the bank wizard.

This is why I was asking "Bug or feature" at first. To me, there is a
regression on the way that the Pay button is working. It should not
close the invoice, only register payment.

Now / if the bug is aknowledged, can you mark this issue as a 'bug':
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/873097

You can rename the bug or open another one.

Kind regards,