p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: CIS of rules (GSoC)

Hello Ilshat,

Please can you answer the following questions:

1) Why a different socket is needed for poisoned chunks?
2)Malicious peer relay chunks received from splitter. If the sppliter
does not send chunks to a malicious peer, What chunk is relayed?
3) crc32 is not suitable as cryptographic hash function. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptographic_hash_function.
4) I do not see the problem with 255. Trusted peer just send information
to the sppliter about the chunks received and who send them.

Best,

Leo