quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Proposal: Abstract hosting service from project templates.

Hi Didier
  Alistair pointed out that I could escape from the tedium of quickly
create - test - delete project by developing the hook as post_save so
solves that difficulty. I had assumed that quickly would supply
parameters to post_create so I could not depend on being able to run
it standalone.

 Another use case for a command that can affect any template is say gsettings.
Imagine a command adding a array of strings (as) like
quickly add gsettings as <arrayname>
that could apply to all template types. It could be handled as a
fundamental command
quickly gsettings as <arrayname>
and import gsettings into every template but that seems inelegant.