Re: VGN-Z51WG_B

Thanks Raphel, Patrick

I took a risk when i flashed it with R5030ADV

well for starters i'm very please that i haven't bricked it :)

all the advanced options are enabled with this bios and the most
important of it all it has an option to enabled your stamina and speed
switches statically. The default is set to auto.

i changed it to static and and you can guess it the bios only activates
intel VGA and nvidia on speed mode.

more bells and whistles in the bios if you really want to make those
changes.

Haven't gotten further with nvidia drivers etc yet.

will let you know later how it went

cheers