To: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 19:48:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

    On 10/04/2016 01:24 PM, Israel wrote:

      On 10/04/2016 10:03 AM, Cinque Port
        Computers wrote:

    Hi again,

    Revision 71 is great!

    The desktop settings now FULLY work (as far as I can tell).

    You can *finally* set a gradient OR solid for pcmanfm (at least here
    in Xenity)

    SVG backgrounds now show up nicely in the background chooser
    program.

    Since we are using pcmanfm I set jwm to use an SVG as well, rather
    than using a gradient, but this should only effect JWM IF running
    pcmanfm.

    There is code in there to support gsettings, but I think I will
    modify it to use the same type of code. that way things are
    universally supported easily.

    I will begin working more diligently on some of the other portions
    of the settings manager, but in my experience it is MUCH better:

    no crashes

    much larger support of images

    better more clear UI

    more features, and configuration

    when you have a chance please test out the desktop settings to see
    what you think of the changes.

    AFAIK the desktop settings, mouse, and fonts fully work as is, and
    include many improvements.

    There are some issues in the other sub programs, and possibly
    missing features.

    Thanks