Re: Persistent USB image

Hi Nio,
I think the OBI option would be good.  Though I think for ToriOS 1.0 we
will need to simply stick with what we have for right now.

But I think this will be something I will investigate further for later
usage.  It may not provide much extra benefit.  Though it may... However
I am going to concentrate on the major issues for now.

I was kinda hoping someone would know more about whether this was
doable... though I do think it should be....  I may do some testing but
there are some things I need to finish before I start something else :)