Re: Ubuntu's IP

Hi again,

I think Israel is already using git-hub.

There are scripts to build ToriOS from the Ubuntu mini.iso. So an
alternative might be to supply that method (instead of supplying an iso
file). This would be a method, that should be free from conflicts with
Ubuntu's intellectual property (or at least rather easy to make free).