Re: License

Seems you will have to modify compiling script accordingly.
No mean to push you Kevin. ;-)

rhetorical question:
Slowly though, but I'm able to figure out what is the difference between
ported and unported licenses. But I wonder how we should make "language
specific" versions of our manual, not "only" translating it.

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history