Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 14:50 +0100, Zisu Andrei wrote:
> There is one major flaw I see straightaway and which has been raised
> many times on this thread: you open an email from a notification, you
> tap the back button, where do you go: inbox or back to the
> notifications?

Inbox. The back button is in an app, why would the back button exit the
app? Nothing should take you 'back to the notifications' as the
notifications are in the indicators along the top, just drag it down if
you want to access them again.

If you just want to reply to the notification, without opening an app,
you can do that from the notification, so it's not like you're opening
an app everytime you get a notification.

That sounds like an Android issue, where the back button means both back
AND quit. And where you have to open the messaging app in order to
respond to a text. I don't see how this is an issue with Ubuntu Touch.