Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

> Inbox. The back button is in an app, why would the back button exit the
> app? Nothing should take you 'back to the notifications'

Well, see, that's where the confusion comes, I see the page stack as having
the email page on top of the notifications page, thus if it were to go back
in the stack, I would go back to notifications.

as the
> notifications are in the indicators along the top, just drag it down if
> you want to access them again.

What if I was in the calendar app and attached an email to my calendar
entry. I go to the email, want to go back to calendar?

There needs to be a clear distinction between in-app back and os-level back

Zisu Andrei