Re: [feature request/question] Encrypted email/sms support?

asymmetric encryption of some kind would probably be preferred. Possibly
using quantum computer proof asymmetric encryption. (look at Wikipedia, I'm
on my phone at the moment, or I would provide a link.)

As far as email goes, that is notably more complex than SMS to handle. The
question becomes "do we trust Ubuntu One to keep our private key secure?"
if so, the solution is obvious, but if not, then we don't have an easy
solution. And if you do lose your phone, how do you renegotiate the key
exchange with your friends' phones? what if your phone is just an
impersonator that doesn't have the key and wants in anyways?

Sincerely,
Josh