Re: [Development] anti-theft

Ubuntu-Phone and any other GNU/Linux phone should be all about
digital-freedoms, NOT digital-constraints.  The Ubuntu Phone will be
about YOU, about do-it-yourself(DIY).  Purist DIGITAL-FREEDOM hardware
buyers WILL BUY a phone where you can install/change whatever you want
whenever you want.

It's ok to install anti-theft software, but the idea of having some
hardware/software within the infrastructure where the user has no
control over it, does not sit well with me.  That is not the kind of
phone that I want.

Purist DIGITAL-FREEDOM hardware buyers WON'T ACCEPT and WON'T BUY a
phone where you can change some of phone stuff, some of the time, except
for this-and-that phone-feature which you can never touch.

Thank you for listening.