Re: Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

El día Wednesday, June 24, 2015 a las 11:44:17AM +0100, Dave Morley escribió:

> > Please see attachment.
> >
> > Of course the translation of 'Mensajes borrados' is 'deleted
> > messages', but in the screen in this place it should say 'Borrar
> > mensajes' (Delete messages) because this is what you do when you hit
> > this menu item: it will expunge in the IMAP server the messages which
> > you have deleted before. Or even better 'Tachar mensajes
> > borrados' (Expunge deleted messages)
> >
> > 	matthias
> >

> Screenshot please I'm not sure we completely understand where you are
> seeing this.  There is a delete Messages tab this just takes you to the
> delete messages folder it does no deleting as I understand it.

- Start Dekko
- hit the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines in left upper corner)
- below 'Accounts' (Cuentas) pick up your IMAP server
- it should present a list of the mboxes on this server
- slide left the INBOX (Bandeja de entrada)
- click on the + sign, this should present a small menu of

  Mensajes borrados  (the wrong labeled which should be 'Borrar mensajes')
  Marcar buzón como leído

Do you still need more screens?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."