Re: Web browser tabs turn white

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Michael Zanetti
<michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you're looking for a test case to reliably reproduce this, just play
>
> https://uappexplorer.com/app/day-d-app.ogra
>
> I can barely play a single level before the view blanks out. Especially
> if there's some other apps opened too.

Not sure what I’m doing (or not doing) wrong, but I’ve just played the
game for 15min in a row on my krillin without an issue (and there were
other apps open in the background). I monitored CPU and memory while
playing, and the oxide-renderer process was consistently using between
90 and 100% CPU and around 25% memory (with peaks at 30%).

I’m on rc-proposed #103.

Fun game btw, thanks ogra for packaging it!