Re: No Carrier on Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition

Dear Ubuntu Team / Tony

I tried with five another SIMs(service providers) and the handset was working absolutely fine with 3 Carriers, only two Carriers gave similar problems which could probably be due to poor network coverage and poor network topology. The details are given below :-

Airtel : 2G/3G/4G all works perfectly, 4G data transfer speeds as per Indian standards are mind boggling, A never before experience, thanks to Ubuntu Touch Team.

   Vodafone:              2G/3G all works perfectly, 3G was giving
   problem in my area due to poor 3G network coverage, otherwise OK.

   MNTL/Dolphin:       2G/3G all works perfectly fine on voice, data
   connectivity is pathetic, probably due to service provider's poor
   coverage.

   Reliance:                 2G/3G, connection denied, unregistered, No
   carrier, intermittent problems despite having good network coverage
   on other handsets.

   Aircel:                     2G/3G loosing connection intermittently
   and re-registering SIM frequently, probably due to bag network coverage.

   Idea Cellular:         I have not tried on Idea Cellular, but shall
   procure a SIM and do that shortly, will share the results with team.

Was able to fix the USB connectivity issue with a external USB Hub, the original cable has to be used, intermittent problems with other USB cables.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Regards