Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

hi,
Am Montag, den 18.04.2016, 12:48 +0200 schrieb Ingo Randolf:
> i was able to free around 80 MB on mmcblk0p6 by removing log-file
> content and log-archives in /var/log, did 'apt-get clean' and found (and
> erased) a binary of the previously un-installed dekko.

erm, so you made the readonly part of the image writable and
added/removed stuff (note that /var/log usually lives in the writable
space of the image) ?

then OTA might indeed not work at all anymore ...

my recommendation would be to re-flash with --bootstrap so all
partitions get fully formatted ... (and then not touch the readonly bits
anymore in the future, use a chroot or container if you want to use apt)

making the readonly partition writable effectively makes you lose any
supported upgrade path.

ciao
	oli