Re: Unity2D -- wow! (And hidden window buttons)

And in spite of everything else, the close button does not extend all the
way to the top left of the screen. You cannot simply "move your mouse to the
top left and click" - you have to move the mouse to show the controls, aim,
move some more and finally click. Try doing that on a laptop touchpad and
see how many times you need to lift your finger until you can finally hit
the damn button. It's four times on average for me and I have a nice,
accurate touchpad.

For the love of god, please make the button extend to the edge, because
right now it's horrible!