Re: Notifications in unity

i agree with you.

My dad has spent over "20.000 hours" in front of a computer and he only knows how to use firefox, send an email,  open a pdf and maybe login to skype (he cant install it without help).

am sure another "10.920 hours" will pass and he wont know much else.

and as of "younger generations" i dont see them learning much either.

majority of people use computers/internet just to connect with other people and that's
 it. They dont want to learn an OS. They may know a little of windows/office, because is thought in schools and everyone has windows in some computer.

when apps hide inside the MM they are not obvious, is not just emesene. There needs to be a way to make it more obvious.