Re: "run command" in Dash

> Integrating the Atl+F2 functionality into the Dash because you want to
> access applications faster is a bad idea. Just use the Dash.
I don't think so, maybe it's only my opinion. The final use of dash or
ALT+F2 is always running application associated to files. In firefox
files are on the web and you only see them. In the case of gedit i'll
write "gedit /home/Supernova/gnufile.txt" and the game is done...where
is the difference?
There is no ambiguity, nobody could be wrong. The only problem could
born if somebody wouldn't know this possible use of the dash.

I think that power user could say:-Wow! This is a power Dash!-

Supernova