Re: "run command" in Dash

I think what supernova is trying to say is that he would like dash to become another alternative to apps like "gnome-do or synapse".

here is a list of features of synapse:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/11/synapse-gnome-do-launcher-app-review-ubuntu/

They already do a lot of similar things, so i think in the long run it could become a substitute.