Re: "run command" in Dash

> This demonstrates exactly where the problem is. This sort of file
> management is usually in place as backwards compatibility measures and
> for interoperability between programs. It's never designed as a
> user-level interface.

ok, but tell me where is the difficult in writing:
killall firefox...are you afraid the dash will show the icon of killall command?
it could be sufficient that when you write two words automatically the
dash behaves as the ALT+F2 launcher. If there is an error, won't
execute...If I write "pluto donald" then i'll get nothing in result...
SUpernova