Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

> And fifth, because Apple were developing so many of their own base
> applications, they could ensure that Resume was implemented in a
> critical mass of applications -- Safari, Mail, iCal, Contacts, Pages,
> Keynote, Numbers, even lowly TextEdit. On our side, Firefox alone has
> pretty good session saving. It would be an uphill battle getting
> developers of any of our other default applications -- even, or
> perhaps especially, the Gnome ones -- to adopt any APIs that we led on.
>
> - --
> mpt

I dont use any of those apps in osx (and who uses safari? :p). I use mostly the same i use on ubuntu. So for me those are not critical.

but i agree is always hard getting developers interested in some features they may not use themselves or see a high priority for.