Re: adding a startup application is not average user friendly

Den 05. mars 2012 17:56, skrev Evan Huus:
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Omar B. <estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    you mean like a quicklist item: "startup automatically".

    or you actually mean pinning it will start it up? well i prefer
    the first option, i have calculator, gedit, sys monitor,
    termainal, software center and i dont necessarily want them to
    start up automatically, slowing down login.

I think he means adding it to the list of start-up items but leaving it disabled. That just makes enabling it really easy.

Right. I wouldn't want a quicklist item for it. When you pin an application, it should automatically get an entry in startup applications, but it should remain unchecked.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad