Re: adding a startup application is not average user friendly

2012/3/5 Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx>

>  Right. I wouldn't want a quicklist item for it. When you pin an
> application, it should automatically get an entry in startup applications,
> but it should remain unchecked.

This could be confusing. Some folks could think that adding a startup
application requires an app in the Launcher. Better fixing startup
applications by allowing DnD.
I don't know how much work it would be to change the startup application in
that kind of manner but it would be much more average user friendly without
the need to change the 'add' dialog at all.