Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

Dear Janek,
I will look into it. Thanks. In the python script, the vtk files at
specific time intervals are output into the vtk folder.  I have been using
ParaView mainly for visualisation for both Potential Particles and
Potential Blocks.  The colour of the particles can also be changed in
ParaView.  I suspect that the Marching Cube display is not showing the
position and size of the particles correctly (I abandoned the marching
cubes quite long ago, but agree that real time display with simulation is
more user friendly)

Let me check the example files again.

Boon