Re: new name - voting (updated list).

> thanks for your votes. You may did not notice, that I added two more
> options to the voting pool. Please give points to following two options:

For YADE-*, that doesn't qualitfy as a separate name, I think it is
quite natural to say yade-pyrite or "pyrite (former yade)" for a few
months to emphasize continuity.

As for opendem+ (besides that I give 0 to that for the utter lack of
creativity), I think it would seem very similar to ode or openDE, which
stands for Open Dynamics Engine (http://www.ode.org). Since both
projects are quite similar in a sense (though yade is targeted at
physical modeling and ode at simulations for gaming), it would seem that
yade rivals ODE and says it is better by the + sign...

V.