Re: new name - voting (updated list).

We could have voted on the wiki, either in separate colums for all votes (so
I would add 5(VS) to the name I want give +5) or in comments. But there we
go. Do I ahve to rate all names? I deleted those that are already used
("yes"), so they count as 0...? My average is below 5, I fear... Regards, Vaclav

> Points |  Name        | used? | description
> 3      |  Barite      |  no   |
> 0      |  BVPPlatform |  no   |
> 0      |  Carss       |  no   | Computational And Research Software for Scientists
> 1      |  Dcp         | maybe | dynamic/discrete computation platfrom
> 8      |  Democrite   |  no   |
> 7      |  Edy         |  no   | explicit dynamics
> 3      |  Edyc        |  no   | explicit dynamic code
> 9      |  Eklogit     |  no   |
> 5      |  Eos         | maybe | Extensible Open Simulation
> 6      |  Leukippos   |  no   |
> 0      |  Nodem       |  no   | Not Only Discrete Element Method
> 10     |  Obsidian    | maybe | O(b)pen S(i)oftware for D(i)ynamic ANalysis.
> 0      |  Odcp        | ..no  | open dynamic computation platfrom
> 1      |  Odin        | maybe | Open Dynamic computatIoN platform
> 1      |  Odyssee     | ..no  | Open DYnamic Simulation Software for various Element methods
> 0      |  Ofec        | maybe | open framework for explicit computing
> 0      |  Ofex        |  no   | open framework for explicit computing
> 0      |  Ofexco      |  no   | open framework for explicit computing
> 0      |  Opendem     | ..no  | the Open source Discrete and Explicit/Element Method
> 0      |  Opendemp    | ..no  | the Open source Discrete and Explicit/Element Method Platform
> 0      |  Opex        |  no   | open platform for explicit computing
> 0      |  Opexco      |  no   | open platform for explicit computing
> 2      |  Oppenheimer |  no   |
> 9      |  Oppie       | ..no  | (program Opie already exists)
> 7      |  Opsidyan    |  no   | open software in dynamic analysis
> 1      |  Ospem       |  no   | open source platform for explicit methods
> 0      |  Ox-frame    |  no   | open explicit framework (obviously :))
> 0      |  Oxnam       |  no   | open and explicit
[ good name for a dumb program... ox-name? ]