Re: Elastic energy

Chiara, I found a problem in the script you use for comparing energies in bouncing spheres. The line O.materials[0].frictionAngle=radians(25) is changing value in the material but it is not reflecting everything automaticaly in interactions (tangent of friction is still 0 in the contact law, but radians(25) is used for computing energy, so...). By using TriaxialCompressionEngine().setContactProperties(radians(25)) instead, I get something better. Total energy is still increasing, but at least it will stagnate at a point.

Bruno