Re: mime type of zim notes

All,

We have had this discussion before. I'm not against changing the extension
for zim notes, but only on the condition that we have a clear file
extension. The ".note" suggested above is something I would consider as it
is human readable - but not sure if we can use that if it is already in use
by Tomboy.

Suggestions I rejected i nthe past include ".zim" - which is used for the
notebook config, ".wiki" as being to generic (although I might reconsider
that one) and more cryptic combinations like "zwk" for zim-wiki etc.