Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

Trolling? Really? For the most part, council makes all of elementary's
decisions, and therefore represents elementary.

And besides, as Sergey said, replacing "we" with "elementary" makes some
pretty awkward sentences such as "elementary doesn't ask the developers for
their input", but it does make sense to replace "we" with "the council".