KiCad new look - Moveable button bars

I have a good grip on the wxAui toolbar api now. The toolbar setup code
for pcbnew was making some erroneous assumptions about what the api was
doing and it's amazing it produced working results.

I pushed a branch called 'moveable_panels' that I need some feedback on
before I procede. I'm moving the panel initialization code to a central
location so all the apps can benifit and since I'm not a wizard with C++
idioms I'd like a second opinion.

The branch should compile a pcbnew with tearable, moveable panels.

If it looks good I'll propagate it to all the apps with comments and
request a merge.

regards,

Hauptmech