Re: Git transition

I think git-SUM is something like that:
$ git log --oneline | wc -l

В Пятница, 12 авг. 2016 в 11:26 , Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx> написал:
What do you mean with git-SUM, is that the bzrlike revno or is that
the short git sha1?

I personally like the way we have it now with the build date, the
bzrlike revno serial and the git sha1.

Or are you suggesting to do like (2016-08-03 2383bcf-6299)-product
instead of (2016-08-03 BZR 6299, Git 2383bcf)-product?

I'm OK with git-SUM rather than the obnoxiously long git rev numbers.
 Anyone object to this?