Re: Putting on-call reviewer in channel topic?

On Sep 10, 2009, at 4:58 PM, Karl Fogel wrote:

Can a few reviewers try just doing their thing in #launchpad-dev when
they're on call?  (Follow up to say if you'll try it.)

I'm -0 and skeptical, but I'm always willing to experiment. I'm OCR tomorrow (well, if/when I finally finish this massive painful high priority branch) so I'll at least start my reviews in #launchpad-dev tomorrow.

I'm somewhat less concerned about the traffic/noise than I am about the topic. We use the topic in #launchpad-reviews as status; it's important, should be easy to scan, and changes often. Should we put the reviewer status in #launchpad-dev's topic too? instead? at all?

-Barry