Re: Any major "must fix before Beta" issues left in Lubuntu?

Le jeudi 31 mars 2011 à 12:38 +0800, PCMan a écrit :
> Currently the alternate CD contains a nice text-based installer.
> What I suggested is to make a new installer based on the current one
> in alternate cd.

To be honest, we don't have the ressources to build, and especially
maintain such installer. If someone want to work on this, he is free to
do so. But I consider this as a low priority. Having the choice between
alternate ISO, and a live-cd ISO with graphical installer, is enough for
most users, and have the huge advantage to be maintained by other Ubuntu
devs.