Re: Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.

Thank you for the patches. I took some time to look at them and found
some issues.

    jmarsden committed 1963619
    Add LINGUAS, reference doc files and libfm-pref-apps.desktop launcher:

We do not translate desktop files directly. Neither do we commit the
translated desktop files.
We did the translation for desktop files in po files, and only put
*.desktop.in files in git.
So the translation should go to *.po, and merged with *.desktop.in
during build process.

    jmarsden committed 530ac5a
    Ensure correct icon is used in panel.
A better fix is to set the icon-name property for the window in
GtkBuilder glade file instead.
We generally avoid building dialog UI in source code and tend to use
GtkBuilder instead when applicable.

    jmarsden committed 284a164
    Add GLIB_LIBS when linking documentation.
This seems to be fine, but I'm not sure which files should be pushed
to git repo since some are generated files.

    jmarsden committed b61f3d6
    Disable deprecated gio code by default.
This looks fine, but will this affect distros with older versions of glib?

    jmarsden committed 618594e
    API change deprecating fmpath_new
This one looks fine.

    jmarsden committed 09b6061
    Specify default terminal emulator (was: 01-lxde-conf.patch in Ubuntu
The x-terminal-emulator thing IIRC is Debian-specific. So this better
goes to debian package rather than upstream.