Re: Call for review: PCManFM is almost ready for a new release.

Gee,

Goes to show how rusty I am when it comes down to testing!.

As Jonathan knows (Thanks loads for helping me get my 'head round' VM's), I
have finally gotten my Virtual Box up and running. Currently has 11-04 and
11-10 available. From discussions with JM, I have allocated 250GB of disk
space for Virtual Machines so have plenty of room for additional ones.

The other 250GB of that drive is not being used, come the point of wanting
to test 'real life', then I will happily put on full installs onto that
area.

Please feel more than welcome to give me a set of instructions if anyone
wants things testing out.

P.S. I tried to think of a funky new name for IRC for when both main and
virtual machines are running. I got as far as phillw-virtual :)