Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

On 11/09/2011 01:55 AM, Chris wrote:
P.S.: I still need to look into the performance test-suite of Tom's Hardware what that does exactly
Not sure about Tom's but I couldn't find any really good solutions for benchmarking (I was sniffing around OpenBenchmarking) browsers outside of silly stuff like Java and such. I certainly couldn't find anything that could reliably, repeatably measure startup speed. I think that's going to be our most contentious issue with this project.

wxl/walter