Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Bonjour Jean-Pierre,

I don't know if this is correct, but I'm a little concerned for if the
>> machines will support the test? We're talking about Pentium 3 & 4 and 256
>> to 512 ram.
>
> It's like Ali said, it's just a script which does some automated actions,
like see what the CPU usage and MEM consumption. The idea for now is just
shutting down all current processes of chromium-browser/firefox (or just
checking if it's already running or completely shutting down) and starting
a default set of tabs. That way the results should be comparable and
"doable" for every machine.

With metta, Chris

P.S.: I still need to look into the performance test-suite of Tom's
Hardware what that does exactly.