Re: Shared plugin library build question

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 23:54 +0100, Sergei Golubchik wrote:

> Yes, here're the alternatives:

> * you can run cmake -DWITH_MAX_NO_NDB=1

So this resulted in some compilation errors in code that wasn't getting
compiled before for 5.5, though I had seen these issues in 5.3.2.

In storage/pbxt/src/xt_config.h I used __hpux to set XT_HPUX
and then in storage/pbxt/src/xt_defs.h I used that ifdef
to set u_int8_t, etc. like is already done for XT_SOLARIS.

In storage/pbxt/src/filesys_xt.cc (xt_dir_is_file) I used XT_HPUX to use
the code under the XT_SOLARIS ifdef.

In storage/pbxt/src/thread_xt.cc (xt_throw_signal) I used XT_HPUX to
use the code that is under the XT_WIN ifdef.

I also replaced the atoll call in storage/pbxt/src/database_xt.cc with a
strtoll call.

Once I had done these changes, I was able to get a good build and I ran
the testsuite and the federated tests all passed but a bunch of pbxt
tests failed and I had never seen those fail with 5.3.2.  These failures
were all of the type:

CURRENT_TEST: pbxt.odbc
mysqltest: At line 19: query 'insert into t1 SET A=NULL,B=1' failed: 1467: Failed to read auto-increment value from storage engine

Other then those failures, the only problems I saw were the 11 failures I
mentioned in my earlier email.

Steve Ellcey
sje@xxxxxxxxxx