Re: Improved procurement module

Hello,
Have you checked this module:
stock_planning<http://v6apps.openerp.com/addon/710?filter=%7B%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22%2C+%22text_search%22%3A+%22procurement%22%7D&page=0>
?

"Using this module is done in three steps:
 - Create Stock Periods via the Warehouse > Configuration > Stock Periods
menu (Mandatory step)
 - Create Sale Forecasts fill them with forecast quantities, via the Sales
> Sales Forecast menu. (Optional step but useful for further planning)
 - Create the actual MPS plan, check the balance and trigger the
procurements as required. The actual procurement is the final step for the
Stock Period.

Have a nice day,

*Jean-Charles DRUBAY*
*Chef de projet / Project Manager*
*Mobile: *+84-(0)909-64-34-69
*Email: *jcdrubay@xxxxxxxxx
*Skype: *jc.drubay
*trob**z* - Open Source Solutions for the Enterprise
*Address: *6th floor, 49 Bui Dinh Tuy st. , Binh Thanh dist., HCMC
[map<http://goo.gl/maps/j2kNd>
]
*Website: *http://www.trobz.com/