Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/28/2013 12:26 AM, Moises Lopez wrote:

FYI I generate the OCB instance in
<http://runbot.openerp.com/ocb.html>
With next branches:
SERVER: ~ocb/ocb-server/7.0
ADDONS: ~ocb/ocb-addons/7.0
WEB: ~ocb/ocb-web/7.0

Hi Moises Lopez,

thank you for putting up the ocb-branches on the OpenERP buildbot. As has been noted before in this thread, the revisions of the branches are not being updated on new builds (probably because the branches are not hosted under the official projects), so we are not going to get a green light here soon even if all the tests have been fixed.

I think I'll start with scheduled pushes of the ocb branches to the official branches.

And I have reported next bug with the result
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ocb-addons/+bug/1228800

Good work! You might have made some more noise, as you seemed to have noticed the failing test first. Tagging OCB-specific problems as such in the issue name (e.g. "[OCB]") might be a good start.

Fixed this one a couple of days ago in https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/ocb-addons/7.0-lp1244584-survey_test/+merge/192679

Thanks,
Stefan.