Re: Making our way out from the bloated extra-addons repository

Dear Sébastien,
You can make Launchpad mirror your git repos as bazaar branches :
https://help.launchpad.net/Code/UploadingABranch#Mirroring_a_branch_that.27s_hosted_elsewhere
Lionel.

Le 11/11/2012 16:05, Sébastien LANGE (SYLEAM) a écrit :
Dear community,

Thanks for good topic.

At Syleam, we use git and we started pushing some of our modules in
GitHub (https://github.com/syleam).
We chose to have a repository for each module and branches correspond
to versions of OpenERP. (v6.0, 6.1, etc)

The problem is that GitHub is not supported in apps.openerp.com so we
would like to establish a synchronisation between GitHub and
Launchpad. And why not follow the new naming and new way will be
implemented by the community.

Best regards,