Re: Making our way out from the bloated extra-addons repository

Hi,

after exchanging tweets with Raphaël I took lp:~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/financial-extra-addons and hosted it under the newly created project https://launchpad.net/account-payment. This branch is therefore now located at lp:~openerp-commiter/account-payment/6.1

The project title was taken from Ovnicraft's suggestion but using the convention of singular pronouns. The project aims at additional functionality with regards to payments, vouchers and bank statements.

Project and branches are now owned by OpenERP Committers, but maybe a separate team should be created with a mailing list for proper communication and project management. What do you think?

Cheers,
Stefan.