Re: Testing Notes / Issues

Andy,
Thanks for the patch!  I applied it to the trunk.  It works fine on Ubuntu
10.04.  I'll test it tonight with Ubuntu 9.04 through 10.10, but I bet it
will work fine.  I also made a few more tweaks, and added the new "Blur"
Blender animation.  'Blur' is already translated, so no extra translations
needed. =)

I will continue to test tonight, and if all goes good, I'll release 1.2.0
tomorrow night... hopefully.

By the way, I spoke to Benjamin (my contact at Ubuntu) and he said that it
might be possible to be included in Ubuntu 10.10!  So, we need to get this
released and uploaded to Debian in a hurry.  And maybe... just maybe we'll
get accepted into the new Ubuntu.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks!
-Jonathan