quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Proposal: Abstract hosting service from project templates.

Hi Didier
 Sorry to have annoyed you with my argument to keep -t. You said you
would remove it because it is not used but I use it. I suppose I
should have looked for the alternative instead of trying to keep an
unpopular and hard to maintain command. At no stage did I intend to
rant, I expressed myself badly if I could be read that way. :(

 I suppose this is all consistent with the difference between quickly
original's design, all code and no template, and my preferred project
model, less code and include configuration files. This is why, for me,
quickly add persistence, is an important option.

By my nature I looked into the template files (configuration) for
extending instead of the core code. You say that the virtual builtin
template can provide these any template commands.  But builtincommands
look like an internal quickly core module. How does a user (me) extend
it without, in effect, forking quickly on my machine ?