Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

>Finally, I just tried it in Winbloze and it connected right away, so the hardware seems to be working any way. So if I just wait a bit it will try to connect by itself?

The device itself should try and communicate with the gsm network but it won't connect on it's own.
Did you try connecting with wvdial via ttyUSB1 rather than using network manager?

I'm not sure what could be causing this. If Network Manager sees the device it must be querying the correct usb interface and it must be responding ( I think they run some AT commands to check the device, etc). I'm out of ideas.

I believe the patches for the PMD should be compatible with the 3.5 kernel so you might want to try that instead. Sorry.