Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Vick,
Thanks for helping me with this. I guess worst case I still have a 3.2
kernel that has a working GobiSerial on it. When i need the PMD, i
generally don't need the WWAN. So I guess I will boot to the 3.2 kernel
when I need the WWAN and the 3.6 kernel when I need the PMD.

Thanks again. Maybe I'll try again when 3.6 goes stable.

Rob