Re: More Debian VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

On 10/05/2016 02:26 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> Updates applied.
>
> 1) Clicking on menu item 'Shutdown Computer' brings up 'Autostart
> Programs' pop-up.
> 2) My desktop shortcut is not visible over reboots.
> 3) Clicking on menu item 'Root Terminal' does nothing.
>
> Cheers,
> JackT

Hi Jack,

I added '--shutdown' to the available ways to launch it, but I
accidentally moved --halt to the line above (autostart)

I will fix this!! sorry

I am not sure why your desktop shortcut is not visible over reboots.

Does it automatically show the 'trash' icon when you see the shortcut?

If so, then this issue is that JWM is not loading pcmanfm completely
correctly

Which may mean I there is something that takes too long to load.  I will
check some things out here and see if I can fix whatever it is.