ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Guidelines for translations

One thing I've noticed while translating elementary OS applications is that
they keep terms common between all applications. This makes translations
very easy, because Launchpad will have fewer suggestions, and new
translators can just check a box and move on quickly. In Ubuntu, that's not
always true: in some places we find "Preferences", while in others we find
"Options". Regardless, we should keep Hindi Ubuntu simple and consistent.