Re: Upstream vs packaged texlive

Phill,

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013, at 05:37 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> Can we have the script for those running 13.04, please?

Yes.  It's in the pkgs/ subdirectory of the ubuntu-manual bzr repo.
I thought I said that in an earlier email?

(1) Install Lubuntu 13.04, log in, open LXTerminal.
(2) wget
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/saucy/view/head:/pkgs/ubuntu-manual-dev.sh
(3) chmod +x ubuntu-manual-dev.sh
(4) ./setup-ubuntu-manual-dev.sh

If it all works as it should, you then can do

 (5) cd ~/projects/ubuntu-manual-saucy
 (6) make

And then view the beautiful results of your efforts by doing

 (7) evince ubuntu-manual.pdf &

The script specifically for Lubuntu Manual will be in the pkgs/
subdirectory of the Lubuntu branch, but it doesn't exist yet :)

Jonathan
--
  Jonathan Marsden
  jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx